Sunday, August 17, 2008

Amazing Answer

I have been praying and hoping that God would open up a door for me and Dusty to be able to lead a mission team to Africa. I went on a mission trip to Johanesburg, South Africa in December of 2006, and truly left a bit of my heart there. I loved it so much. Now, after almost two years, my prayers have been answered. I emailed one of the missionaries that I worked with while I was in Africa to see of the possibility of returning some day and they responded with "We are very excited that you feel called to come do volunteer work here. You see we were praying about requesting people to do a short trip out here and when you wrote that was such a blessing to us!". It still amazes me to hear people talk about and doubt the God that knows all, and whose timing is perfect. So I say all that to try and express how excited I am that we will be Reunion Island, Africa bound March of next year (2009). Dusty and I are praying about who God wants on this trip, please feel free to pray along beside us as we prepare ourselves, also pray that God would begin preparing the people in Reunion that we will come in contact with. To God be all the Glory!!!
~Rebecca

No comments: