Monday, September 22, 2008

God is so Faithful!

WOW!!! Is really all I have to say right now. We are collecting items for a yard sale to raise money for our mission trip and we have had an overwhelming response from several of our friends. I will try and post pictures soon of everything we have received so far. I am so excited about the yard sale, what excites me the most is that I have been working on it for about 2 weeks now, and that is amazing for me, because I am the worlds worst procrastinator. Praise God this is one thing I am not procrastinating on! I have spoke with the owner of the Columbus Fairgrounds and he said our date will be on October 11th! I will keep you posted on how well it goes! Thanks for visiting this site, and keep us in your prayers! God Bless!!!
~Rebecca

No comments: