Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finally Finished




We had our yardsale yesterday at Columbus Fairgrounds. It went pretty good! We began setting it up on Friday evening around 6:30 p.m. and at 4 a.m. we decided that we should try to rest for a little bit before 6 a.m. (Al, my father in law, took their camper out there so we would have somewhere to stay.) Well needless to say at 5:15 I got woke up by noise coming from outside, I looked out the camper and to my "What in the world are they thinking" there were about 5 people out there looking at our yardsale items with a flash light. WHAT!?!?!?! I was really loving my sleep, but oh well! We stayed steady all day until a little after 2. I mean we were truly steady ALL day, Praise the Lord! We were able to raise $1,142.00 which is good for yesterday. I am not sure as to what we will be doing next to raise money but we have a LONG way to go. Thanks to everyone that gave or bought! We really appreciate everything. If you were not able to give for the yardsale nor come to the yardsale and would like to donate money for our trip please contact me through email and let me know. My email address is rdw@muw.edu
Thanks, Rebecca

No comments: